Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Int.Guild Abyss ( Cabal EU Mars )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!

Go down 
+12
BarraLQ
TUGA
Alkelaar
SpxMachine.
brownstone
DutchBear
xYondaime
FeebieMyMommy
Wizeon
M1ckey
SilentSwordsman
Feebie
16 posters

VOTE Agree or Disagree?
Agree
New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_lcap94%New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 17 ]
Disagree
New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_lcap0%New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other solution
New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_lcap6%New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Feebie

Feebie

New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Empty
PostSubject: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey guys,

As you all know Abyss has been growing and growing, all the way to the guild we are today. It's always a lot of fun in the guild chat and we're having the best times. However we need to look to the future and develop Abyss even further.

That's why Barra and I came up with an idea. We thought about the drop system that many 'pro' guilds use to improve the members of their guild. So we can improve the members of Abyss and raise the overall gear level of Abyss.

I'll explain shortly what the idea is and why we want to invert this system.
By adding this system we'll keep the Guild Run drops we find, in our guild. We want to help eachother and work as a team to improve every single one of you! When we drop an item and a guild member could use it to improve his/her gear. The party will sell it to this guild member for a 10% discount. When the intrested person him/herself is in the run when it dropped. The guild member gets a 20% discount. By using this system we'll keep the drops we find in our guild and help guildies to improve their gear.

This will be the basic rules for this system:

1. When an item dropped in a guild run, we ask the guild if anybody's intrested in the item. If somebody's intrested we'll give the guild member a 10% discount.

2. When an item dropped in a guild run and a party member is intrested in this particular item. He'll get a 20% discount. However this will only apply for people who were in the same run when it dropped!

3. If 2 people are intrested in a dropped item. It is very simple the one who responded first in guild chat will get the item for a 10% discount. However, when a guild member was in the run when the item dropped he'll get a first priority to buy this item for a 20% discount. Even when he responded later than the other intrested members. To make it short 20% discount go's before 10% discount rule.

4. When a guild member use's this system to resell, it will be a instant KICK! We want to help people improve their gear and sacrifice some or our profit to do so. We won't be needing people who only care about maximum profit, without helping other guildies.

5. When you dropped an item you always ask it first in the guild chat. If noone's intrested you can sell it on AH or in CH1.

6. In this system we will not accept loan's. When the item is dropped you'll have to have pure alz otherwise the party can't sell it to you. The party which dropped it needs to split the alz from the drop and won't accept loan's. For example I pay 200kk now and the 100kk will come later. That won't be accepted! Keep this in mind when you want to buy an item which your guild members dropped!

7. It is possible to trade items for the dropped item, however it will only be accepted when the whole party agrees on the deal. When a 6 man party find a drop in MO and 1 party member doesn't agree, the deal to trade won't happen!

8. It always is very hard to determinate the average price / worth of an item. We think that it's the best idea to ask in guild chat. Where the guild members discuss the average price of the dropped item. After the average price is set, the discount will decrease the price, which can be 10% or 20%.

Example:
SEH dropped by 5 man party in FT2. Someone in party is intrested and wants to buy the item and has the alz! Let's say the SEH worth is 1b ( to make the math easy ^^) the party member will get 20% discount so he'll only have to pay 800kk for the SEH.
Or noone in the party is intrested, but a guild member is. When a guild member is intrested he'll be able to buy the SEH with 10% discount. Which will bring up a price of 900kk.

I hope I made the rulez clear for everybody to understand.

Please reply with AGREE or DISAGREE and feel free to leave a comment for tips or other proposal's. When everybody made a decision by replying AGREE or DISAGREE, Barra and I will look in to it and see if more than 70% of the members AGREE'S. If so we'll invert the system in the guild and get everybody's gear better and better!

When your all the way down here you've read quite alot and I'd like to thank you for the time you've made to read this announcement.

Thank you guys please be fast with showing us your opinion so we can do this fast!

Best regards,
Feebie

Last edited by Feebie on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilentSwordsman

SilentSwordsman

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea but 10% is a small discount imo but maybe i'm thinking the wrong way.
I would have thought 20% guild discount is better but either way the general idea is great and you have my full support.
Back to top Go down
M1ckey

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm

120% discount and my +1 is your ;-)
Back to top Go down
Wizeon

Wizeon

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Hey Feebie.
I have to agree these 8 points are a good way to improve the overall growth of our guild.
This will help some people to get their set faster.

So an AGREE from me.
Back to top Go down
FeebieMyMommy

FeebieMyMommy

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Agree with mommy and daddy ^^ +1

Last edited by FeebieMyMommy on Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xYondaime

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:44 pm

nice idea
Back to top Go down
DutchBear

DutchBear

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:15 pm

really nice idee +1

Back to top Go down
brownstone

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:26 pm

I love it., but I'm thinking; you can punch off the 10% when you're buying items like seh., so I'm thinking like silents. xD nonetheless, nice to be a part of a unity^^
Back to top Go down
SpxMachine.

SpxMachine.

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

i think its a really nice idea, is the deal with Tyrant Ring , still the same ?
Back to top Go down
Feebie

Feebie

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Yes that will keep the same as before
Back to top Go down
Alkelaar

Alkelaar

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:58 pm

Voted Smile

I only wonder how you do it when it is not a full guild run.
Back to top Go down
TUGA

TUGA

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 pm

Great ! +1
Back to top Go down
BarraLQ
Admin
BarraLQ

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:32 pm

up:star: 
Back to top Go down
https://abyss.niceboard.com
EvilFB

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Very good idea! Feeb you wrote everything so simple i can put my grandma to read it and understand Smile)
Back to top Go down
ClaireBe

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:54 pm

ogreed Smile
Back to top Go down
mchief

mchief

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:49 am

Hey Feebs and other guildies. I just noticed something and thought of clearing it up. Lets say we did a guild run with a party of 5 and dropped something worth 1b. And someone in the party itself is interested in buying. So according to what you wrote, the member would get 20% discount and he/she has to pay 800kk to the rest of the party right? But I think there's a bit of miscalculation here.

Lets say the item was sold for 1b. Then each member of the party of 5 is entitled to 200kk right? So with this discount system of 20% on the total price, the interested party member is just paying an amount with his/her share reduced. What if it was a party of 4? Then the payable amount would still be 800kk which is quite unfair. If sold, in this case with party of 4, each member would have got 250kk. But with this system the rest of the party gets about 266kk while the interested member's share reduces to 200kk only. Essentially the interested party member is paying more to each party member than their share if it was sold. At first look it seems like a discount but actually it is'nt. The interested party member is actually getting a loss of 50kk in a guild run!!!

So I was thinking we should calculate this 20% after taking out the interested party's share. What I mean is for a party of 4 dropping something worth 1b, the interested party would pay 80% of 1b  but after subtracting the party member's share. What I mean is: Each party member's share here would be 250kk, so the discount of 20% should apply on 750kk and not on 1b. This would come to 20% of 750kk which is 150kk and therefore the party member would pay 600kk to the rest. Otherwise its a loss to the party member interested in buying.

The party selling to a non-party guild member is fine though since this share issue no longer applies. Hope I made my point clear Smile.

What do you think? What do others guys think about this??

Cheers
<3
Back to top Go down
NightCoreKim

NightCoreKim

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 pm

agree ;D
Back to top Go down
Feebie

Feebie

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:20 pm

Hey mchief,

Thanks for your interest and time you put in making that reply.
I've noticed it 2. When a m.amp rune was dropped and Dutchbear wanted to buy it.
He asked me how to do it and who he shud pay and how much he shud pay. I've calculated in the excact same way which you just did with this 1b example.

It is true I haven't made myself 100% clear, but it meant to explain it like that xD.

So just to be sure there will be no mistakes just ask a GA or Barra what the real price will be. If they don't know just ask me or Mchief, who clearly got the right way of thinking.
After some drops more people will understand it and it will get easier.

Thanks for your input Mchief!
Feebs
Back to top Go down
Wizeon

Wizeon

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi Chief!

Thanks for making this clear for all of us.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!   New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Drop System Abyss!! Plz all guildies read the whole message and VOTE!
Page 1 of 1